Wednesday, May 8, 2024

My Handwriting Analysis from 2002

As many of you know, Lisa and I really got into handwriting analysis about a year ago and had a handwriting analysis expert, Mozelle Martin, analyze a bunch of handwriting samples for us.  Well, a few months ago she retired and we were sad that we couldn't have her analyze anymore handwriting samples for us.

Just a few days ago my Aunt Annette sent me an email with a letter I had sent them from just a few months before my accident in 2002.  It was a pleasant surprise.  I really was wishing that Mozelle could analyze it for me.  Since it's 10 years newer than the sample I had her analyze from my mission.  But, alas, she was retired and I was out of luck.  Well, then yesterday, out of the blue, I found in my junk mail a message from Mozelle saying she was back!  I was so excited I immediately thought of my letter to Uncle Ron and Aunt Annette.  So I sent it to her yesterday and got my results today.  I'm so excited!  Mozelle is the best!  I think it's a very accurate personality snapshot of me.  What do y'all think?

Here it is: 

  • You are self-assured and independent.
  • You have a strong personal identity and a desire to assert yourself.
  • You are analytical and creative.
  • You have the innate ability to explore various paths and innovative solutions.
  • You are open and receptive in communication.
  • You have a willingness to listen to others’ viewpoints.
  • You are detail-oriented and analytical.
  • You have a preference for privacy and a meticulous approach to thinking.
  • You are cautious and precise.
  • However, you can be skeptical and discerning nature in accepting information.
  • You are efficient and have an aesthetic sensitivity.
  • You have a practical and stylish approach in your expressions.
  • You may face variability in emotional expression.
  • You have fluctuating energy levels or a variable approach to how you express yourself.
  • You may experience emotional ups and downs affecting your rational thinking.
  • This can cause challenges in maintaining your personal output or emotional state.
  • Overall, this points to you as a complex individual with a blend of creativity, analytical thinking, and a preference for clarity and precision in your interactions.

Here is my handwriting sample that she analyzed:
One thing I noticed that changed from 10 years earlier was before I was intolerant of others' opinions and perhaps close minded.  And in this sample, 10 years later, I was open and receptive to communication.  And have a willingness to listen to others' viewpoints.  I can see how that changed a little bit through my years of education after my mission.  Although, I'm still stubborn.  :-)

I am definitely self-assured and independent with a strong self-identity and can be assertive. One thing I've never had a problem with is self-esteem!  :-) 

I am certainly analytical and can be creative.  I've always enjoyed making things – sewing and cooking etc. 

I am certainly a private person and I like to think I have a meticulous approach to thinking.  

I am a cautious person and generally skeptical.  Not sure if my skepticism is innate or learned through all my years of scientific study.

I try to be efficient (thus my messy, fast handwriting) :-).  

I am practical and, back then, I was stylish.  :-)  I like to think I'm still stylish – at least in my mind.  Hey, if I could, I would still be wearing platform shoes and bellbottoms.  :-)

Anyway, thanks to Mozelle for her expert analysis of my handwriting from 2002.  Just for bearings, this was after I had graduated from podiatry school and was getting ready to start my residency.

Mozelle has analyzed countless handwriting samples for us and they are always surprisingly accurate.  At this point it shouldn't surprise me at how accurate her analyses always are but I'm always amazed every time I get results.

If you would like to utilize Mozelle's services, now that she's back in business, here is a link to her website. You can get a personality snapshot, which is what I posted, for $22.  Go check it out!

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment