Sunday, May 31, 2009

TI 85 versus Garmin


Yesterday as we were leaving to go to Seattle to see Michael's gig, mom quickly grabbed what she thought was the garmin (GPS). What it actually was, was my Texas Instruments calculator. I saw mom holding my calculator and wondered why she was going to bring that to Michael's gig. Maybe she wanted to graph some cosines and tangents. :-) then she realized her mistake and said, "this won't help me get there" and grabbed the Garmin. We all had a big laugh about this, so I thought I would post it.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, that was super funny. So hilarious! Fun times!!
    This will be one to laugh at for years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that whole gig will be quite memorable for a long time. That's a funny story T!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hillarious!! thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete