Friday, August 24, 2012

Congratulations Michael!

Michael found out yesterday that he was accepted into the Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program at Tacoma Community College.

He has worked very hard over the past two years to get into this program. It is very competitive with only 15 or 16 slots per year and over 100 people applying.

I am very proud of him and I know  he will be one of the top students in the program. Michael is good at whatever he does. Kind of like someone else I know :-).

Congratulations Michael! You did it!

Time for another party! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, when is the party?
    Congratulations to Mike.
    I know that someone else you know is not me. :) Never shed a tear though.
    Mike always took after you academically.
    I am very excited for Mike to do this program. I know he really wanted it.

    But for real- when's the party? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the congratulations Tam! I did work very hard and am pretty proud to be accepted into the program. Thanks for all your help with my Math and Physics. You helped more than you know. You also helped me a lot several years ago when I took my Anatomy and Physiology classes at Green River CC. I can't wait to start Ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete