Sunday, December 23, 2012

Relief Society Lesson -- I Know It. I Live It. I Love It.


I Know It. I Live It. I Love It.

Ann M. Dibb

Second counselor – Young Women General Presidency

October 2012 General Conference

1. I’m a Mormon

Romans 1:16 --For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

2. I Know It.

The importance of gaining knowledge is an eternal principle.

All truth and knowledge is important, but amidst the constant distractions of our daily lives, we must especially pay attention to increasing our gospel knowledge so we can understand how to apply gospel principles to our lives.

3. I Live It.

We live the gospel and become “doers of the word” by exercising faith, being obedient, lovingly serving others, and following our Savior’s example.

4. I Love It.

This feeling comes as we feel the Holy Ghost witnessing to us that we are children of our Heavenly Father, He is mindful of us, and we are on the right path.

One of the most effective but sometimes difficult gospel principles to apply is humility and submission to the will of God.

 

1 comment: