Thursday, December 19, 2013

Duck Dynasty


Yesterday I watched Duck Dynasty for the first time.  I only saw a couple of episodes, but those guys are hilarious!  It was funnier than any comedy Hollywood has produced.

Today I read on the Internet that the patriarch of the Robertson family in Duck Dynasty has been fired from the show for voicing his religious opinion that homosexuality is a sin.  He did not say anything bad about any individuals or say that people who claim to be homosexual, should receive any fewer civil rights than anyone else.  All he said was that homosexuality is a sin.

The Liberals went ballistic.  They demanded he be fired from the show.  They got their way.  Whatever happened to the constitutional amendment, which guarantees free speech?  Believe me, I am constantly offended by the liberal’s free speech, but I believe they should have that right.  Yet, if anybody does not agree with their agenda, they call it hatred and intolerance.

Can we all say double standard?

That’s my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. Freedom of speech should not only apply to liberals. Sad how twisted society is.

    ReplyDelete