Friday, March 6, 2015

Paternal Grandmother Ancestry Photos

My great great great grandmother.  Anna Elisa Burrell married Samuel Walker (below) and they are the parents of William Franklin Walker who was the father of Myron Day Walker who is the father of Lois Fern Walker who is the mother of my daddy :-).



My great great grandfather -- explained above.
Hannah Ada Davis is my great great great grandmother.  She married Richard Elsy Feris Moore.  They are the parents of Mary Ada Moore who married William Franklin Walker (above).  They begat Myron Day Walker who begat Lois Fern Walker, my paternal grandmother.  :-)


Mary Ada Moore bears a striking resemblance to my cousin Preston.  :-)
William Franklin Walker and Mary Ada Moore wedding photo
November 4, 1891

I have a bunch more to post but I'm out of time for now.  Look for more in the near future.  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for doing all this ancestry work. It is such a gift for generations to come.

    ReplyDelete