Saturday, February 3, 2018

Little Red Riding Hood 1977 Eastmore Elementary Production

Dad found this newspaper clipping and brought it to show me.  He asked me if I remembered it.  I certainly do!  It represents the extent of my reluctant acting career.  :-)

I remember being scared and not wanting to do it but I think everybody had to have a part. I even remember the costume that mom made for me. I played Little Red Riding Hood's mother.  Check out my sweet threads.  (I'm the cute girl on the far right in the photograph)

As you may recall I recently did a blog post (10/27/16) on my kindergarten teacher's obituary.  Perhaps one of the reasons I remember Mrs. Craven is because of this (traumatic) experience.  I do remember her being a nice teacher though.  Despite making me act.  :-) I don't remember for sure but I think I had one line.  That was more than enough for me.

This article appeared in the Orem Geneva Times on April 28, 1977.  Over 40 years ago!

Oh the memories.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I remember that (your costume and you being in that play at school), but I didn't know it was in the Orem-Geneva Times. Awesome! Glad you were able to document it in your blog. It brought a big smile the second I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete