Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Game Over!

If any of you doubted my skills -- perhaps this will convince you.

Alberta and Tara
When I unveiled Alberta as Tara's birth mother, I had no idea what Tara looked like.   And I didn't really remember what Alberta looked like.  My conclusion was based strictly on DNA evidence with some help from a little circumstantial evidence.

When I saw this picture of Tara I thought she looked remarkably like Alberta.  So I captured a screenshot and cropped it.  I also cropped the picture I had of Alberta and put them side by side in Photoshop.  Luckily, the angle of their heads is exactly the same.  So it makes the comparison even easier.  The resemblance is uncanny!

I thought the pictures of Howie and Nicky (Bart) were a dead giveaway.  THIS is a dead giveaway!

Phenotype doesn't always reflect genotype (children don't always look like their parents) but in this case it sure does.

Dead giveaway!

Game over, Alberta!

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment