Monday, October 2, 2023

Best Quote of the October 2023 General Conference

In the over nine hours of General Conference addresses this past weekend, this is the absolutely best quote.  It was given by the prophet, and I absolutely love it.  It was the fiercest thing said all weekend.  I was hoping Conference would be fiercer, like it was decades ago, but I'll take what I can get.

"The baseless notion that we should 'Eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we die - and it shall all be well with us' is one of the most absurd lies in the universe!"  – President Russell M. Nelson, October 2023 General Conference

It is absolutely, 100% true!  Lisa and I were just talking about this notion a few days ago.  So many people are buffaloed into believing the "eat, drink, and be merry" nonsense.

Now, God's living prophet has just reiterated how absurd that thinking is.  Wake up, people!  Start thinking celestial before it's too late.

That's my two cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment