Sunday, March 31, 2024

Happy Easter!

Today we celebrate the resurrection of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.  I don't have words to express my gratitude for Him and His atoning sacrifice for me, including His resurrection.  I'm eternally grateful.

The atonement of Jesus Christ is the single most important event in the history of mankind.  His resurrection made it possible for each of us to overcome death and be resurrected like Him someday.  Because of our Savior's resurrection we will all be resurrected one day.  We will overcome death.  This is a free gift to everyone who has ever lived on earth or who ever will live on earth.

Living in a scarred, broken body for over two decades makes me even more thankful for Christ's resurrection because I know that through Him, I will also be resurrected with a perfect body one day.  I am so looking forward to that day.  So looking forward to it.

I know that my Redeemer lives.  He is risen!

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment