Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody! We are looking forward to a wonderful family gathering this afternoon. With lots of good food. Although we will be missing Michael and his family as they are spending the day with Derrinda's folks in Oregon. I can smell the turkey cooking right now :-).

This morning I watched a wonderful CES fireside that I had recorded on DVR from November 1, 2009. It is called "Reflection in the Water" by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf. As a matter of fact, I watched it twice this morning. I looked for the transcript to post but apparently it's not out yet. I would try to summarize the talk for you but I don't think I could do it justice. I will post the transcript when/if it becomes available. If I remember :-). In the meantime, I have it on my DVR if anyone would like to come over and watch it. It is well worth your time to watch it. CES fireside talks are always good but, this talk was exceptional.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment