Monday, May 3, 2010

Families

I figured you guys were tired of looking at the fish soap every time you logged onto my blog, so I figured I would just do a quick update.

Yesterday we had our monthly family home evening with my brother, sisters, and their families. It’s always fun to get together. The kids always have a blast being around each other. I cherish the times we can all get together. I wish we could do it more often.

We had a lovely dinner and lesson and of course lots of visiting. Juliet took the lesson from Pres. Monson’s conference talk from April 2005 entitled “Constant Truth for Changing Times”.  It was a great message and several tears were shed.

May is the busiest birthday month in our family, so we will be having lots of get-togethers this month. Not to mention, Mother’s Day, the race this Saturday, plenty of soap making, of which I’m most excited about, and let’s not forget The Stone Olympics! Did I forget anything?

So this will be an exciting month! I love when we all get together. It’s so nice to have all of my siblings living so close. Perhaps it’s a small glimpse into what the celestial kingdom will be like, with families being together, and sharing joy. After all, being together forever as families, is what we’re all striving to obtain.

Anyway, these are my thoughts today.

That’s my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. Well, if we had to look at one of your posts for a while, the soap pictures are quite beautiful and I didn't mind seeing them several times over. I also enjoy FHE and any time we can get together as family. May will indeed be a busy and fun month. I can't wait to get my can kicked on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May is super busy!
    FHE is always fun.
    The dinners are always yummy too.
    We'll see you soon for the next party. :)

    ReplyDelete