Friday, December 3, 2010

"Dr. Lou" Quote of the Day

I did a post a week or so ago entitled "Dr. Lou". I would like to add another quote from Lou Holtz. This is a quote I heard yesterday on the Dr. Lou segment on ESPN's College football halftime show. It goes something like this:

Promises are like snowballs. They are easy to make, but hard to keep.


Sadly, college football season is coming to a close. So, the days of Dr. Lou quotes are numbered. On the bright side, we still have all of the bowl games to look forward to. And then only nine more months until next season!

That's my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. I love Dr. Lou's Thursday night segment!! He would have been a great coach to play for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time this family has had this season. Congrats Tam for season Champ 2010. You are a tough one to beat. I also like Coach Holzt a lot, what a classy guy. Bring on the Bowl Games!!

    ReplyDelete