Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Frustrating!

A few days ago I tried to enter some genealogy information into ancestry.com and apparently it wasn't Dragon friendly. It would work but I have to enter everything manually by telling Dragon to press each letter individually. For example by saying press nine press T etc. So I gave up on that idea.

Then today I was on new family search.org where I've actually done quite a bit of data entry and browsing using Dragon. It was working fine then. But today, the computer kept freezing every time I tried to enter information. Funny how it's working just fine now that I'm not on family search. It was very frustrating. So, I gave up once again. Seems like somebody is trying to thwart my efforts. Cursed Luci!

I just had to vent. Okay I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment