Friday, February 3, 2012

Pansies!

I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I haven’t had much desire to blog lately. But today there are a couple of things that irk me. Since I have nothing better to do, I decided I would blog about it.

First of all, Susan G. Komen is a pansy. Or rather, the foundation, Susan G. Komen for the cure. I was pleased to hear yesterday that Susan G. Komen for the cure had withdrawn grants to Planned Parenthood. Apparently because they are under investigation. I had no idea that Susan G. Komen for the cure had anything to do with funding Planned Parenthood, but apparently they did. Or do.

Well, there was a big uproar from all the liberal, abortion loving, ERA freaks. Which, nowadays, is a majority. So, what does Susan G. Komen for the cure do? Instead of sticking to their guns and standing up for what is right and what is company policy, they bow to the pressure of the liberal, abortion loving, ERA freaks and rescind their withdrawal of grants to Planned Parenthood and vow to continue funding them.

Doesn’t anybody have a backbone anymore?

Secondly, Washington State is a pansy. Or rather, the government of Washington State. Apparently, the state government has, or soon will, legalized same-sex marriage. I’m not even going to waste my breath mentioning why this is wrong. Everybody with half a brain should be able to figure that out. And if you can’t, well, I’m sorry you’re so lost.

What gets me though, is how can a few elected cheese bags make such a monumental change to our society without, at least, a vote of the people? Are we not a democracy? Apparently not much of one anymore. The Washington state government certainly does not represent me, nor are they doing what is good for our society.

Even though I’ve lived on this earth for a long time, I’m still surprised at how evil, and lost, and blinded our society has become. And, unfortunately, it continues to get worse.
Isaiah 5:20

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

This is exactly what the Washington State government is doing. And everyone else who thinks that same-sex marriage should be legalized. They are calling good evil and evil good.

Doesn’t anybody have morals anymore? Doesn’t anybody stand up for what they believe in anymore? Doesn’t anybody listen to Aaron Tippin anymore? :-) Okay, that last one was a joke.

Is everybody panseric? Susan G. Komen for the cure and the Washington State government certainly are.

That’s my two cents.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing. Why is Susan G. funding Planned Parenthood? If I was walking 60 miles to raise money to find a cure for cancer, I sure wouldn't be too happy about the money I raised being used to fund abortions!

    And I am one who did write to my legislators asking them to please vote against same-sex marriage. I heard back from two of them. One was a flake sitting on-the-fence and the other one said he would vote against it. The third one gave no response at all. It really is pathetic.
    Even President Boyd K. Packer spoke bluntly about same sex marriage at the seminary fireside. Anyone interested in hearing what he has to say about it can go to LDS.org and listen. Too many people "don't want to offend" others and therefore they offend God by remaining silent and not defending His truths. I'm glad you aren't a pansy.

    ReplyDelete