Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Tree Wall

This is what has been keeping me busy the past week. I am photo-shopping ancestors pictures to put on our family tree wall.
It can be quite frustrating trying to Photoshop using Dragon. But at least I can do it for the most part. Although  it takes a lot longer without being able to use the mouse. Some of the pictures I put on here are not quite done. I still can’t figure out how to add a name in high-resolution on a low resolution picture. Some of the pictures are photocopies only about 1” x 1”. So blowing them up makes them very grainy. Anyway, if anyone knows how to add high-resolution images to low-resolution images let me know. I’m not really an expert on Photoshop. Anyway it’s fun to play around with different backgrounds and stuff. I like the script writing better, for these old photographs, but it’s not as easy to read so mom said I should use the block writing.
Don’t look too closely at my work but, it’s better than the original. I think when it’s up on the wall you won’t be able to see most of the flaws. I have a few more to do and I’m excited to get them done and get them up on the wall!




















1 comment:

  1. Wow, those that you've done have turned out really good. I can see a big difference. Wish I could tell you something about Photoshop, but I have no idea. I know you have spent a lot of time on those photos. They will look really nice on the wall. I agree with mom that the block print is the easiest to read.

    ReplyDelete