Friday, July 25, 2014

Third Annual Stone 5K Announcement

I wasn't going to put on the Stone 5K again this year.  There didn't seem to be much demand for it.  That was until my sweet little nephew, Elijah, was asking about it and said he wanted to do it this year.  I asked some of the other kids if they wanted to do it and they did.  So it's on again for this year.

The third annual Stone 5K will be held Saturday, August 23, 2014. let's tentatively say 9:30 AM. Same course -- starting at the top of our driveway. :-) kids race will be to the gate and back as usual. 

Elijah requested red and gold-- 49ers colors :-) -- so below is the unveiling of this year's design.  They will go on red T-shirts.


  It had been so long since I used Photoshop that I forgot how to edit the design.  I eventually figured it out.  Although it did take me to the majority of the day to complete the above design.  :-) The things an aunt will do for her nephew.  :-) Well it's not just for Elijah. Hopefully everybody will like the design this year.

Back by popular demand :-) -- all participants who finish the race will receive one dollar.  First-place finishers received five dollars :-) and everybody gets a T-shirt!  Hope to see you all there!

By the way, anybody who reads this blog is welcome to participate :-).

1 comment:

  1. It's the perfect year to do 49ers red and gold, in honor of the end of an era, and beginning of another for the Niners. I may walk the 5K this year, just to get the dollar! ;)

    ReplyDelete