Monday, August 4, 2014

How Well Do You Know Me?

I've decided it might be fun to see how well you know me.  I know I did a quiz a few years ago when I started my blog.  So I hope I don't repeat anything.  I don't remember what I asked so you probably don't either :-).  If you want to take the quiz, you can either e-mail me your answers or post them in the comment section and I will score them.

1 -- Which insect do I NOT like?

A.) dragonfly
B.) butterfly
C.) honeybee
D.) all of the above
E.) none of the above

2 -- Who is my favorite vocalist?

A.) Elvis
B.) George Strait
C.) Mark Chesnutt
D.) Tim McGraw
E.) Steve Wariner

3 -- What are my top three favorite flowers in descending order?

A.) bearded iris, Rose, hydrangea
B.) Oriental Lily, hydrangea, tulip
C.) Rose, Oriental Lily, bearded iris
D.) hydrangea, bearded iris, begonia
E.) bearded iris, oriental lily, hydrangea

4 -- Which of the following would be my first choice to eat?

A.) fish
B.) steak
C.) pizza
D.) spaghetti
E.) chicken

5 -- Who is my favorite female vocalist?

A.) Martina Mc bride
B.) Marie Osmond
C.) Faith Hill
D.) Reba McEntire
E.) Tanya Tucker

6 -- Which of the following is a calling I have never had?

A.) young women's advisor
B.) primary teacher
C.) Relief Society teacher
D.) stake missionary
E.) Relief Society compassionate service leader

7 -- Which of the following is my favorite flavor?

A.) grape
B.) lime
C.) cherry
D.) Orange
E.) watermelon

8 -- How many areas did I serve in on my mission in Florida?

A.) three
B.) five
C.) four
D.) six
E.) seven

9 -- Which of the following is my favorite hymn?

A.) I Know That My Redeemer Lives
B.) Oh My Father
C.) Let Us All Press On
D.) How Great Thou Art
E.) I Stand All Amazed

10 -- Which of the following is a class I have NOT taken?

A.) histology
B.) biochemistry
C.) neurology
D.) osteology
E.) pharmacology

To make it easy I think I will stop at ten.  It's harder than I thought to think up things about me :-).  Perhaps I will put more thought into it and make another quiz about me sometime later.  anyway I thought it would be fun.  E-mail me your answers and I will tell you how well you know me :-)


13 comments:

  1. I tried to make this test challenging for those of you who know me well. Maybe I made it a little too challenging :-)

    I've only had one response so far:

    Lisa 40% correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! 40% "Seek tutoring or drop class." I hope you emailed me the correct answers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. D
    2. A
    3. D
    4. C
    5. B
    6. A
    7. D
    8. C
    9. E
    10. A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juliet got 60% correct :-)

    Richie only got 30% correct :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. E
    2. C
    3. E
    4. C
    5. B
    6. A
    7. C
    8. D
    9. A
    10. A

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go with your gut instinct people. If I would have done that I would have had 80%. I've never been a good test taker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha Ha, Looks like I know you best out of all the siblings!! AHHH YEAHH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juliet--That's because you share a body. :)

    ReplyDelete