Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Answers

Thank you to all who participated in the quiz.  I hope you had fun trying to guess.  Here are the correct answers:

1--B butterfly
2 --C Mark Chesnutt
3 --E bearded iris,Oriental Lily, hydrangea
4 --A fish
5 --B Marie Osmond
6 --A young women's advisor
7 --C cherry
8 --C four
9 --B Oh My Father
10 -- D osteology -- nobody got this one right :-)

Apparently nobody knows me very well.  The best score was 60%.  That would be failing.  :-( I guess I was too good at trying to make it hard for you.  I really thought everybody would do little bit better than that :-).  Anyway I had fun seeing your answers.  I was surprised at how few people knew my favorite singer. Or my favorite food for that matter. Thanks for participating!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. Bah Hum Bug..."Stupid Cheating Machine".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you better do another one and see if I can do better by following my instinct rather than second guessing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I certainly thought you knew..."

    ReplyDelete