Thursday, July 23, 2015

22 Years

22 years ago today I caught a plane from Tampa Florida to Salt Lake City at the completion of my full-time mission.  You may wonder why I post the anniversary of my mission departure and homecoming on my blog twice a year.  It is because I consider it my greatest accomplishment thus far in mortality.  And, believe it or not, I've actually accomplished quite a bit in my life.

Pictures of me towards the end of my mission in Largo, Florida (Seminole area) 1993



4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this---we came home from picking you up at the airport and I had my mission call waiting for me in the mail box.
    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Tam! I like the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me proud then, and you are still making me proud. I love you Tammy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy reading your posts Tam and learning about different things that happened in your life. Thanks for sharing:) Love you!

    ReplyDelete