Monday, July 20, 2015

From the Mouths of Babes

My sister told me a cute story about my nephew that I wanted to share.  I hope I get it right.

Last Saturday my sister took her kids to the park to play.  My seven year old nephew met a new acquaintance/friend.  My nephew was asking his new friend what he was going to do later that day.  His friends said he was going to church.  My nephew asked him which church he goes to.  His friend told him he didn't know.  To which my nephew replied, "I go to the true church".  :-)

That's my nephew!  Just like his aunt -- direct, honest, and straightforward.;-)  He'll make a great missionary someday. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you posted this Tam! I already forgot about it! Proud Mommy moment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Good job Kingston.

    ReplyDelete