Saturday, August 15, 2015

Bring on the Rain

I've been on a Jo Dee Messina kick lately.  I'm not sure why or how I got on this kick.  :-) My favorite song of hers is "Bring on the Rain".  Tim McGraw did background vocals on the original album version. I always prefer live versions on YouTube where there is also video.  This was the best I could find:



For me, songs always bring back memories from my past.  I associate this song with my Downey years.  I would listen to it on repeat.  I did that with many songs.  :-) This is a beautiful song.  Enjoy.

By the way, as a side note I looked it up and Jo Dee is only a few months older than me.  We were born the same year.  For some reason I always thought she was much older than me.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love me some Jodee mesina! I listened to her song this morning-
    you're not in kansas anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the rain!
    Our next t-shirt?

    ReplyDelete