Thursday, December 17, 2015

T. Graham Brown

I've been on a T. Graham Brown kick for a week or so.  I'm not sure why or how.  :-) I think I may have stumbled upon the duet with Tanya Tucker on YouTube.  Then I found his album in my iTunes.  So I've been listening to it while on my computer.

For me, songs and artists always remind me of a certain time in my life or certain specific experiences. T. Graham Brown to me is college life after my mission.  I used to listen to T. Graham Brown -- And I'm sure I did some karaoke to his tunes ;-) -- all the time in college.  One of my favorite pastimes to relieve stress.  :-)

Anyway here are a few videos I found on YouTube.  Enjoy them.  :-)

I love the first three lines from this song -- reminds me of me.  :-):

"They say that I'm the kind of man who always speak his mind
To me there's nothing stronger than the truth
They can ask me almost anything and I'll tell it like it is..."


Perhaps my favorite T. Graham Brown song because Tanya Tucker sings with him.  :-) I was also a huge Tanya Tucker fan in college. They both look a bit older now.  :-) Love this song!


This song reminds me of my mom.  :-)

This is a song I hadn't heard before.  I actually shed a few tears listening to it.  And that's a pretty tall order!  :-)
I hope you enjoyed listening to and watching his T-ness as much as I did.  It sure beats the garbage they put out on the radio today.  Brings back some great memories too.

No comments:

Post a Comment