Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Elder Holland Quote

Yesterday Elder Holland participated in a face-to-face where the young adults of the church asked him questions.  Admittedly, I haven't watched it yet but I was reading some of the quotes written about it today and this stood out to me:

“I bless the women within the sound of my voice for your devotion and love and faithfulness from the beginning of time. More women join the Church than men, more women stay active in the church than men, more women do family history work than men, more women go to the temple than men. We are indebted to the women of the kingdom as I am to the women of my life.
...
"I bless you sisters that you’ll be rewarded tenfold, a hundred fold, for your faith and your sacrifice and your service and I pray that you’ll know how much God loves you and how much we love you as officers of this Church." -- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, March 8, 2016 

There was a lot more written about all sorts of different topics but I really liked what he said about the women of the church.  He also blessed the men but I didn't include that.  :-)

Here is a link if you want to watch it in its entirety:

1 comment:

  1. I still need to listen to the first half of the Face-to-Face. The last half was good.
    Elder Holland always has awesome words of wisdom and counsel. Great quotes.

    ReplyDelete