Saturday, February 9, 2019

Yo-Yo

I am still on an Osmond kick.  In fact, I'm wearing my Donny and Marie T-shirt right now.  :-)

Check out this video of the Osmonds from September 16, 1971.


Those guys have talent!  I love everything about this video.  The choreography was impeccable. It doesn't get any better than 70s fashions.  By the way, Elvis himself is the one who told the Osmonds to wear jumpsuits.  He told them it would make them look more macho.  So of course, they took the King's advice.  Who wouldn't?  Another side note, I learned that Elvis also told them to take karate.  They learned karate from none other than Chuck Norris. By the way, just for perspective, Donny was only 13 in this video.

I hope you enjoy the incredible talent exhibited in this video.  I love it!

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment