Monday, September 30, 2019

Headstone Set

We got a call this morning from the cemetery saying that the headstone was set over the weekend.  I was actually going to call them first thing in the morning but didn't get around to it and they beat me to it.

I was so excited to go see the final result.

Lisa and I put together a beautiful bouquet of flowers and we headed over to the cemetery.


Mom and I headed into the cemetery
Notice the bouquet on Mom's cart.


We didn't think to bring cleaning supplies, but the headstone was pretty dirty.
Lisa did her best to clean it off with what we had.


We are very pleased with the result.  It is beautiful!  Even more stunning in person than pictures can portray.


I love this picture.
The camera seems to wash the flowers out.  They are more colorful than portrayed.


The diamond etched portraits turned out really nice.  You really have to see it in person to appreciate it.



Looking back at the flowers (Between picnic table and tree).  They look white in this photograph but they really are multicolored.  It is a beautiful bouquet.  Lisa did a good job putting it together.

It was a beautiful day to go to the cemetery.  I'm so happy we were able to go see the headstone and take the flowers to Dad's grave.

  If you get a chance, drop by the cemetery.  Take some cleaner with you and some paper towels.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment