Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Happy Golden Anniversary!

Happy Golden Anniversary to my wonderful parents!  Today is a day that my dad was looking forward to so much.  Before he even knew how bad his liver was, he told his doctor earlier this year to just keep him alive long enough to make it to his 50th anniversary.  She told him she didn't think that would be a problem.  I guess she was wrong.

But like I said in my funeral talk, they are celebrating from both sides of the veil.  They were sealed in the holy temple of God for time and all eternity.  Their marriage did not end at death.  Like civil marriages do.  So they are legitimately still married even after death.

Through Juliet, Dad gave mom some beautiful roses and balloons today. Wish I had a picture to post.  Anyway here are some pictures of Mom and Dad through the years.





































I love you both so much!

Happy 50th Wedding Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment