Monday, March 15, 2021

Photoshop Skills

I know it's been almost a month since I have blogged.  I think that is the longest I've gone without posting anything.  Just haven't felt up to it.  Plus I've been busy doing other things.

I may get back to posting my opinions soon.  I have a few ideas of things I want to say.  It's just putting in the work.

In the meantime, I've been doing some work in Photoshop.  Here is a picture I repaired of my great grandmother, Lillie D. Christensen Sabin.  I got the photo off of family search yesterday.  It looked like it wouldn't be hard to fix the tear in the corner.  So I attempted it.  I think it turned out pretty good.

Original photo with tear in upper left corner.


After I repaired it in Photoshop:

Not bad for an amateur, using only voice commands, huh?

That's my two cents.

2 comments: