Wednesday, February 17, 2021

RIP Rush Limbaugh

I was sad to hear that Rush Limbaugh has died.  I had suspected that he was near death since he hadn't been doing his show for the past couple of weeks.  Unfortunately, I was right.

Rush Limbaugh was my main source of news since 2012 when I quit watching television news. Rush was the only news source I could trust.  He was honest and was good at explaining things.  He made politics interesting and understandable.  He was the best at what he did.

I never listened to him on the radio -- because I hate advertisements that much -- but I read his website every day.  His radio show was transcribed on his website and I would read it every day.  Some days I would just read the headlines or one or two segments.  But it was an efficient way to get a three-hour program in a shorter amount of time.

I will certainly miss my daily dose of Rush Limbaugh.  I will have to find a new source of news and information.  It's hard to find anyone with integrity anymore -- especially in journalism-- who will tell the truth.  And especially well-known celebrity type people who often become corrupt throughout their career.  Rush was always forthcoming and truthful.  Despite his fame.

Thinking of Rush Limbaugh, the Scripture from Job comes to mind:

Job 27:5

"...till I die I will not remove mine integrity from me."

That was Rush Limbaugh.  He was a man of integrity.  I know his millions of listeners are saddened today to hear the news of his death.  I am one of them.  Rush has now gone to meet his maker and is now free from the pains of his cancer ridden body. But he will be missed here on earth.

RIP Rush Limbaugh!  January 12, 1951- February 17, 2021

That's my two cents.

3 comments:

  1. RIP, Rush. You will be missed.
    “There's a good reason for the media hating me. And once I came to grips with that fact, that there's a reason they should hate me, then it makes sense. One of the toughest things I had to do was learn to psychologically accept the fact that being hated was a sign of success." - Rush Limbaugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. He’ll be missed! Rip Rush!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the video footage of Rush receiving the Presidential Medal of Honor and Nancy Pelosi sat in disrespect. Didn't even have the courtesy to applaud him for his lifetime achievement. These people are sick. Spiritually, mentally-- just sick.

    ReplyDelete