Sunday, May 9, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day!  I have the best mom ever.  Here are a few photos of her throughout her life.  Sorry, they put them in the opposite order of chronology.  Well, I guess we'll go backwards.

Thanks Mom for your selfless sacrifice in all you've done for me throughout my life!  You're the best!

I love you!




Mom doing what she loved to do.  192.




Christmas 1976
mom is pregnant with Michael.

Grandma Sylvia and mom.
Dressed up fine today.  1966

I believe mom was pregnant with me in this photo.
925.  Orem, Utah.  1970?












Little Darleen, already practicing her mothering skills.


Maternal line.  Three generations
Delpha, Sylvia, baby Darleen

I love this quote by sister Sheri Dew about motherhood.

 “Motherhood is more than bearing children. It is the essence of who we are as women. It defines our very identity, our divine stature and nature, and the unique traits our [Heavenly] Father gave us.”—Sister Sheri L. Dew, “Are We Not All Mothers?”

Happy Mothers Day Everybody!

2 comments: