Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Dallas' Headstone

This is the original Headstone design I did for Dallas.  Knowing that the photo would be hand diamond etched by an artist, I didn't worry about the shirt too much.  This is what I submitted that I wanted it to look like.


This was their first proof.  Not even close!

After I explained that I wanted to look more like the design I submitted, this was the proof I got.

I told them much better but I would like the name up a little higher and the dates to the edge more.  And the year a little larger. The following is what I got.

I figured they had to have the margins, so this is as good as it's going to get.  Pretty close to my original design.  So this is what we approved.  They should start production now.  I think it turned out pretty nice.  The artist will hand diamond etch the photo.  I'm excited to see the final results!  8 to 12 weeks from now.  :-(  
 

1 comment: