Thursday, August 4, 2022

Johnny Depp Quotes

"Life is too short to lie."  – Johnny Depp, 2014

"I believe that if you are armed with the truth, then that's all you need." – Johnny Depp, 2021

"When there is an injustice against – whether it's you, or someone you love, or someone you believe in – standup.  Don't sit down.  Don't sit down on them.  Because they need you." – Johnny Depp, 2021

"No human being is perfect, certainly not, none of us".  – Johnny Depp, 2022

"I don't think anyone enjoys having to split themselves open and tell the truth.  But there are times when one just simply has to, because it's gotten out of control."  – Johnny Depp, 2022

"My goal is the truth.  My goal is the truth."  – Johnny Depp, 2022

"I pride myself on honesty.  I pride myself on truth.  Truth is the only thing I'm interested in.  Lies will get you nowhere.  Lies build upon lies and build upon lies.  It's too much to cover.  I'm obsessed with the truth."  – Johnny Depp, 2022

I know I wasn't going to do any more posts about Johnny Depp.  But, having watched a few interviews, I really liked some of the things he said about truth and lies.  So I went back and transcribed some of the quotes that I liked.  Some of the quotes are from interviews and some are from the defamation trial.

Though Johnny Depp and I are polar opposites in most areas of life, we do share a love for the truth. I especially love the last quote.  I can't help but respect the man for being honest and speaking truth.  Enjoy these words of wisdom from, of all people, Mr. Johnny Depp.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment