Tuesday, January 10, 2023

College Football 2022 Season Results

  1. Clint 27
  2. Tammy 39
  3. Rex 40
  4. Lisa 44

I think it's no surprise to anyone that Clint is our overall winner this season.  Congratulations Clint!  And I'm happy I eked out second-place.  :-)

The way these results were tallied was each place for each week counted as a point. So, first place was one point, second place was two point etc.  And then all weeks were tallied together for the total.  Clint had eight first-place wins this season!

Only about nine months away to next season!  Maybe a few more people will want to join in on the fun.

Congrats to everyone who participated.  It was a lot of fun!  I look forward to the fall and more college football picks.

That's my two cents

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Clint. You did awesome, as usual. 8 first place wins and I had 8 4th place. :) Looking forward to next season!!!

    ReplyDelete