Saturday, January 7, 2023

Newell Handwriting Analysis

I had my paternal grandfather's handwriting analyzed by Mozelle.  Here are the results:

Newell Stone handwriting analysis personality snapshot as of November 1, 2002

As for Newell…

  • He connects to people but is a loner. He could be happy living in the middle of nowhere.

  • He is SUPER smart and not many could keep up with him or even quite understand his thought processes.

  • Many may have considered him eccentric. Like Elon Musk… “smart and weird” – HEY – I resemble that comment myself, ROFL.

  • What held him back the most though is that he was almost paranoid about being rejected or criticized so he didn’t take chances like he could and likely should have.

  • He was stubborn and aggressive.

  • He could be bitingly sarcastic.

  • He HATED being cold.

  • He could have been a gifted writer… like Hemmingway level. Do you know if he ever wrote?

Ms. Mozelle Martin, FHWE, FMHP, Ph.D.

www.Forensology.com

I had no idea that Grandpa Stone was a gifted – Hemingway level – writer.  Does anyone know if he ever wrote anything?  It's a shame that such talent went to waste.

Also interesting about him being SUPER smart.  I guess that's where I get my genius level intelligence from.  :-)

Funny about him hating the cold.  I didn't know that about him.  But I did know that he talked about the weather a lot.

All of the other qualities listed are easily attributed to Grandpa and define him to a T.  Stubborn, aggressive, sarcastic – yes!

Isn't this cool?  Mozelle got all that out of a letter Grandpa wrote to Lisa in 2002.

The science of handwriting analysis is amazing!

That's my two cents.

1 comment: