Thursday, July 27, 2023

Tammy with Juliet Collages

Many of you may be wondering why I haven't been blogging much lately.  One reason is because I've been working on Photoshopping pictures and putting them in collages to put on blankets.  Pretty much every picture I have of me on my computer I've been Photoshopping and categorizing.

I've already posted me with Lisa for her birthday post.  And I just posted my mission photo collages in the last post.  Now I'm going to do the others.  I will do one category per post.  I will start with me with Juliet.  So enjoy the fruits of my labors.  :-)





Juliet and I always joke around that we share a body.  What do you think?  Do we look alike?  I know there are some photos where I can't tell the difference between Juliet and me.

Next post will be me with Michael.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is where I’m holding Suzy 🤣

    ReplyDelete