Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!  I would just like to express my gratitude today for the wonderful life I've had and for the plethora of blessings that the good Lord has bestowed upon me throughout my life.  I truly am so blessed and grateful for so many things.

I'm so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to be my Savior. I'm thankful for His gospel and for the peace and happiness it brings me.  I'm eternally grateful for goodly parents and a wonderful family who have always been there for me in my times of trial.  I'm especially grateful for Lisa and Rex who have placed their life on hold to help me at this juncture in life.  I'm thankful for my knowledge of eternal families.  Even though it's hard to be without loved ones, especially on holidays, I know that we will be reunited again someday for eternity. Mortality is hard but is much more bearable with the gospel of Jesus Christ and all the blessings that come from our loving Heavenly Father.

May you each have a blessed Thanksgiving today and remember all that you've been blessed with.

That's my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment