Monday, January 11, 2010

Perturbed

I’m really perturbed right now. Not only did I wake up on the wrong side of the bed but I just read that proposition eight is being challenged in the Supreme Court by scumbags who aren’t content to live their sinful lifestyle. Why must they desecrate the sacred nature of marriage? It is completely asinine that this is even an issue. These scumbags try to twist the truth and make it into a legal, tolerance, civil rights issue. When in actuality it is a moral issue. It has absolutely nothing to do with civil rights, or tolerance. And the courts should not have to waste their time and efforts on such ridiculous matters.

While I’m on the subject of being perturbed. I will mention a couple other things that anger me. This whole health care reform thing is ridiculous. I’ve mentioned this before but it really angers me that I should be forced to pay for abortions which I am morally and ethically opposed to. Tax dollars are supposed to be used for the good of all citizens. Not for killing unborn citizens. Not to mention the part about being forced to pay for health insurance if I choose not to. That sounds a lot like Satan’s plan. After all, Korhor is behind it.

And I will mention just one more thing. It was brought to my attention that this cursed state that I live in is giving felons the right to vote. What? You’ve got to be kidding me. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised anymore at the stupidity of my fellow humans. But I continue to be shocked by some of the unbelievably ridiculous things I hear. Apparently because most criminals are minorities, the idiots that run this state feel like minorities are being discriminated against because they aren’t allowed to vote. Maybe those poor, discriminated against minorities should have thought about the consequences of their actions before they went and murdered or raped somebody.

I am completely flabbergasted by the idiocy and immorality of my fellow men. I have lived long enough to see it go from bad to worse. In just a couple of decades. I have heard it said that the world in which we live in now is no better than it was in the days of Noah or Sodom and Gomorrah. And we all know what happened back then. I wonder how much worse things will get before the world is destroyed again. I’m hoping for sooner rather than later.

That’s my two cents.

2 comments:

  1. I have been quite disgusted at the things I have been hearing on the news also. I hate the negative influences on my children and I am sick of people crying about their rights to sin and live immoral lives! The evils are everywhere... Just when you think you've heard it all--you hear something new. In fact, a couple of days ago when I confronted someone about their negative influence on my kid, their response was, "grow up and welcome to the real world." PATHETIC.
    It's going to continue to get worse before it gets better. I also hope the destruction of this wickedness will be sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete