Thursday, October 20, 2011

They're at it Again!

As all of you know, who follow my blog, I wrote a post last year entitled, "Boycott Costco". There was a firestorm that occurred afterwards by ignorant, dare I say, stupid people who wrote ridiculous comments on that post.

Anyway, Costco is at it again. They lost last year. So they rewrote their initiative which basically allows hard liquor to be sold in retail outlets and not just state liquor stores. This of course would dramatically increase the sale of hard liquor, including sales to underage minors. It doesn't take an Einstein to figure that out. This of course, would result in more drunks and more fatalities. If you want statistics, go read my previous post from last year.

I heard on the news last night that Costco alone has donated over $22 million to fund their initiative this year. So that they may sell hard liquor in their stores and make lots of money. With no regard for people's lives.

This is why we have been boycotting Costco since last year. And will continue to do so. I would, once again, urge you to do the same.

That's my two cents.

1 comment: