Tuesday, April 3, 2012

GSWC

I just noticed that the Graham Stake Women's Conference website is updated with the schedule. So you can plan which classes you would like to attend and when. There are descriptions of the different classes being offered, along with bios of the instructors on the website.

I've put a link to the website on my sidebar. GSWC is the title. I think at least half the people who read my blog are in the Graham Stake so I thought I would pass the information along.

It looks like they've put a lot of work into organizing the conference. So, hopefully it will be informative and uplifting.

[Sorry for copying your blog, Kelli. I just wanted to make sure everybody knew about the updated schedule.]

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you put the info on your blog. This sounds like so much fun. Our old stake used to do these and they were wonderful! I just wish they would have spelled it "Women's" Conference...it looks funny everytime I see it.

    ReplyDelete