Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random updates

First --we tried some of my homemade cheddar cheese on our sandwiches today. It was pretty good. It's gratifying to know that we made it. I love to learn how to do new things. I guess I can check cheesemaking of my list. The cream cheese we made turned out really well also. We made some smoke/onion/bacon flavored cheese ball. It was delicious. Sadly, it's all gone.


Second -- birthday season is coming up. We have seven birthdays coming up in the next month. It's always fun to get together as family. We usually have a birthday party here so everyone can attend. Hopefully we will be able to put my new soft serve machine to good use! I am sure excited to try it. (We can't try it until we get the sanitizer) :-(

Third -- Michael has agreed to do another concert in the near future. I thoroughly enjoyed the last one and am excited for the next one. I even gave him a list a mile long of requests. Hopefully he will be able to do a couple of them. I've already got a tentative schedule planned.

It goes something like this: 1:30-3:00 PM -- First Set. Break. 3:30 PM-5:00 PM -- Second Set. For snacks we will have popcorn and soft serve ice cream! Sounds fun to me. We just need to figure out when to do it. Hopefully this summer sometime. Dad is planning on setting up his trailer like a stage. It will be awesome.

1 comment: