Monday, September 10, 2012

Before and After


Over the past month or two I kept myself occupied by photo shopping ancestors photographs to put on our family tree wall. I don’t have an artistic bone in my body so, some of them look quite amateurish. But, I did the best I could. Especially considering everything was done using voice commands. There are a few things that Dragon cannot do with Adobe Photoshop. But I’m pretty pleased with the results of all my hard work.

I went ahead and included my Picasso version of Richard Steele. I over Photoshopped him and had to start over. I decided to include it so everyone can get a joke.

Anyway, I was going to include a picture of the family tree wall with all of the pictures on it but it still is not up yet L.

Believe it or not, there are over  a hundred hours of work in these photos. There are 21 photos and most of them took at least one day to complete. Some of them took me several days. I’m so excited to see them up on the wall soon!
















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of your hard work on the family history photos, Tam. That is something that will be cherished for generations to come.
    They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Richard Steele photo did crack me up, but it's not nearly as bad as that lady who tried to repaint the picture of Christ on that column. That is the highest level of comedy right there.

    ReplyDelete