Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Family Tree Wall


Yesterday Dad put up my new portraits for the ancestor tree wall. I had 21 new pictures to put up. And it was pretty evenly split between both sides 10 on  Dad’s side and 11 on Mom’s. Although mom’s were on two generations only and dad’s covered 4 generations.

Dad worked real hard climbing the ladder up and down risking his life 20 feet in the air pounding nails and reaching to hang pictures. So, thanks Dad.

I think it turned out awesome! I love it. Some of the ancestors are not in the exact spot where they should be but we did the best we could with the space we had.

Juliet looked at it this morning and said that one of our ancestors looks like Frankenstein. :-) Maybe it’s just my Photoshop skills or lack thereof.
:-)

Anyway, I’m really excited to finally get these pictures on the wall. Regardless of their artistic quality. It’s fun to look at and see the family resemblance in our different ancestors.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like we need to paint a larger tree to fit all of the ancestors. I can't wait to see it in person.
    Good job, Tam. And Dad.

    ReplyDelete