Thursday, February 28, 2013

Disgusted


Okay, I’m having a bad day. I’m sick of corruption. I’m sick of evil, conniving men. I’m sick of seeing the aforementioned spitting on and stomping on the Constitution of this great nation.

First of all, I just read that the Washington Supreme Court just struck down a law requiring two thirds majority vote to raise taxes in this state. This was just voted on – and passed -- by the people this past November. Now the courts are striking it down?

How can the voice of the people be silenced by just a few so-called judges? If I remember correctly, the same law -- or something similar -- has been passed by the people every time it has been on the ballot. And it has been struck down by corrupt, evil, conniving judges every time, apparently. Why? Is this not a democracy? Does not the voice of the people rule the government? Obviously not.

Next example, this one’s not surprising but, nonetheless, still upsetting. Today Obama, a.k.a. Pres. Satan, asked the Supreme Court of the United States of America to overturn the California ban on same-sex marriage. Which, by the way, was also voted on by the people in California – and passed.

So, here again we have the voice of the people being silenced. I don’t know the details of when the Supreme Court is going to rule on the matter. But it’s really ridiculous that it’s even come to this. And especially for the “President of the United States” – I put it in quotes because he is president in name only. He does not act like a president, he does not perform like a president. He doesn’t even look like a president. – To stick his nose where it doesn’t belong. But there again, he doesn’t care where he belongs. He is power-hungry and wants things his way.

It seems to me like it is unethical, or should be, for the president to try to influence the Supreme Court. And by the way, what about the Defense of marriage act? That’s federal law.

Anyway I could go on and on. But I won’t. I’m just so disgusted right now.

That’s my two cents.

 

1 comment:

  1. Disgusting indeed.
    Judges and the so-called president should not overturn the majority vote of "We the people."

    ReplyDelete