Monday, March 11, 2013

Hilarious!


Today, while Dad and I were eating lunch, Dad pulled a Dad. We were drinking Capri Sun with our lunch. Dad went to put the straw into his drink and he was struggling to punch through. He finally got it through and thought the straw was in his drink but actually he had punched all the way through the other side. I was busting a gut. Because Dad didn’t even know he did that. I told him that his straw went through the other side and so he kept trying to fix it and every time it went through the other side again. It was so hilarious. I was laughing my neck off.

Then, he had trouble drinking it because of the hole on the other side. It was allowing the air in and it was hard for Dad to get any juice. I told him to plug the hole with his finger which worked a little bit better. Anyway, it was classic!

1 comment: