Sunday, June 15, 2014

Congratulations, Michael!

Yesterday we had the privilege of attending my brother Michael's graduation ceremony from Tacoma Community College.  He graduated with honors -- thus the honor cord around his neck :-) -- in the diagnostic medical sonography (ultrasound) program.

There were only 14 students to graduate from the program.  It's a very difficult program to get into and I'm proud of Michael for all of his dedication and hard work!

It's quite an accomplishment to reach this milestone!

Congratulations Michael!  I'm proud of you!


Mom with Michael

Michael with Dad

probably the best photograph in this entire series :-)


Michael with his family
Cody, Brandon, Michael, Elijah, Derrinda, Dallas


the entire graduation party minus derrinda's folks and sister and brother-in-law.


Michael with his graduation cake

Congrats again, Michael!


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Mike!
    I'm glad someone was able to get a few pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo proud of my Son's accomplishments becoming a certified Diagnostic Medical Sonographer. Great post Tammy honoring your brother, and look at you becoming a doctor..mercy all of my children make me a proud father on this 44th Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete