Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Birthday Lisa!

I didn't know it would be such a challenge to try to find pictures of me and Lisa together.  I'm sure they exist but not on the computer.  So this is the best I could do.

Today is Lisa's birthday and I wanted to wish her a happy birthday and put some pictures of us together on my blog.

Happy 42 Lisa! It should be a good year!

me, Lisa, and grandpa :-) early 1973?

I'm real proud to have a new baby sister :-) 1972

Michael, Juliet, Lisa, me
my high school graduation -- May 1989

not the most flattering picture of me but beggars can't be choosers.  :-)
CCPM graduation May 2001

Lisa, me, Michael
Christmas 2001 at 192!

also at 192!

standing: Me, Michael, Juliet, Lisa
kids: Chanelle, Dallas, Mercedes, Richie

Christmas 2001?

Lisa :-)

Juliet, Lisa, me holding Chanelle 
November 2000

Temple Sq., Christmas 2001

Happy Birthday Lisa!  Thanks for being such a great sister!

I love you!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tam.
    You actually found more pictures than I expected. Good times.
    Yes, I am hoping this will be a great year- since 42 is one of my all time favorite numbers (Ronnie Lott and my old basketball #).
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete