Friday, September 5, 2014

Cousin Wade :-)

My cousin Wade and his family stopped by for a visit yesterday.  I think the last time I saw him was at my medical school graduation in San Francisco in 2001.

Wade is my dad's older brother's son.  Even though it was a brief visit it was fun to see him again and meet his wife and kids.

I have fond memories of riding in the back of his dad's truck with all of us cousins when they came to visit us in Utah.  We had fun.
Coming up the driveway.  Wade in the passenger seat :-)

Wade, Hudson, Julie, Abbey, Austyn

I like this picture of Wade hugging his Aunt Darleen.

Cousin picture!
Michael was still at work :-(

Me with Wade's family.





Michael was able to see Wade for a few minutes after he got off work.


I thought this picture was cute.  :-) Mom thinks Hudson looks like Uncle Ron.  What do you think?



1 comment:

  1. Yeah, Hudson has the same eyes as Uncle Ron. I don't think that last picture is an accurate example though.
    It was fun to see Wade and his family.

    ReplyDelete