Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas

This year we had a two-day Christmas celebration.  Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

I had the brilliant idea of having a fragrance lottery.  I bought a bunch of "our version of"perfume/cologne and had them displayed on the hearth.  Divided into men and women sides.  And then everybody drew a number out of a box and when your number came up you got to go select a fragrance.

I think everybody had fun.  It was fun for me to watch them anyway :-)

here are a couple pictures of everybody with their selected fragrance.  

 And then of course it has become tradition to make a blanket for everybody with their name and a design embroidered on it.  The following are pictures of everybody with their blanket.



Of course everybody thought their blanket was the best!

Merry Christmas everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, my blanket IS the best! :)
    Although, I must say, all were very awesome.
    The fragrance lottery was lots of fun. And I am amazed that I drew in the middle and not the end.

    ReplyDelete