Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me (Again)

Time sure flies!  Another year has come and gone.  And it's time to wish myself another Happy Birthday! As I was contemplating on which picture to put on my birthday blog this year, the following seemed apropos.


Since I'm arguably the toughest person on the face of the earth :-), the Supergirl shirt photos seemed appropriate for this year's birthday post.

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Tammy, happy birthday to me!  :-)

3 comments:

  1. HB Tam!
    Yes, definitely Super Girl.
    You have Gram genes and beyond.
    Amazing really.
    Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Tammy! I am glad I could give you more trials and suffering by breaking your leg! NOT!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday regardless of your injuries. Love you and can't believe how tough you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happiest of HB birthdays Tam! You sure deserve to wear that shirt more than anyone else! I love you. Hope you had a great day regardless. Maybe some black forest cake was eaten if there was some left:) Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete