Wednesday, April 20, 2016

I Graduated! :-)

Went to my orthopedic surgeon on Monday for follow-up x-rays.  It's been 10 months since my surgery and 17 months since the break.

The surgeon told me it's healed as indicated by remodeling.  He said we can do pretty much anything that we used to do with it.  Regular transfers, ranging, etc.

He actually apologized to me for not fixing it sooner.  I thought that was nice. I did tell him that we did what we thought was right at the time.

He congratulated me on graduating and I don't have to go back!  :-)

Here are the x-rays from April 18, 2016





Hip hip hooray!  It's been a long road but I'm so thankful it finally healed and I didn't lose my leg.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on another graduation!!:) It looks really good! Hopefully I won't break anymore of your bones!:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!
    It's been a long road to healing.

    ReplyDelete